Monday, June 22, 2020

Retirement Finally!




On May 31, 2020 I retired from an actuarial career at American Family.  On June 11 I left on a vacation to define the next phase of  MyLife. (Sorry, inside joke). This blog is my attempt to let folks know about this new phase of  my life.  It’s a privilege to know there are people who are interested in where I am and what I am up to. 

First things first.  I am starting out without the first idea of how to build a blog, so things will be rough to start.  But I commit to trying to learn this technology, and hopefully the entries will improve as I do so.  At this point,  I envision photos and my commentary.  So this completes entry no. 1.  With entry 2, I hope to include a photo or two.

PS: For readers who care about blank spaces and comma faults, sorry, I’m not going to.  Did I mention I have retired from being an actuary?😂



2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you are enjoying retirement. Peddle on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you're not concerned about spaces and commas. Made me lol. Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete

August 11: Parshall and New Town

Van Hook Bay of Lake Sakakawea near New Town A familiar foe showed up on day 4 - a tough headwind.  Generally, this year I found the cycling...